Business & Technical Development Manager
PEP is looking for a like-minded clean energy specialist to join our small team as Business & Technical Development Manager, working on the identification and delivery of a broad range of national and international clean energy business opportunities.
PEP has a 30-year track record in clean energy. PEP helps investors, clients and partners hit business and carbon reduction targets – we don’t do anything else. We are a team of highly experienced professionals with an enviable track record of success in renewable energy. Our reputation is built on trust, and we care a lot about developing great working relationships.
We are helping to lead the way to net zero with a range of initiatives – like the recently formed Cornwall Marine Hydrogen Centre – and are looking for an individual who shares our commitment to the green energy transition and is capable of delivering business success to our clients in this space.
A mixture of experience and can-do attitude is key, including:
- Able to offer a mixture of commercial, technical and financial insight
- International wind project technical and commercial due diligence
- Management of operational UK wind projects
- Project Development experience
- A deep understanding of the energy markets in the UK and overseas
- Project management experience
- Commercial skills in setting up new businesses and partnerships, both in the UK and overseas
- Ability to manage several new initiatives simultaneously
- Economic evaluations of new projects and businesses
- Strong inter-personal skills, both verbal and written
- Preferably (but not essential) some knowledge of green hydrogen production and use
Please contact Fiona Woodman if you’d like to find out more about the position, or send your application directly to email@example.com